Skip to main content

EPT 美语
目前网页所在位置:
首页 / 免费英文自学教材 / 美国之音 / 习惯用语 / 第一部 / 03课跟读

第一部 第叁课: 请重复跟读 - 於留空之间可以顺畅唸完為止‧

  • I told Sally it was foolish to marry that man, but it went in one ear and out the other.
  • 我早就告诉沙莉,不要那麼笨去和那个人结婚.可是,对於我的话,她是一个耳朵进一个耳朵出....
  • Now she wishes she'd listened to me. He drinks and gambles and she wants to leave him.
  • 现在她后悔当初没听我的话。那个男人又喝酒又赌钱,她现在想要和他分手了。
  • --------
  • How many times that I told you to get to work on time.
  • 我告诉了你多少次上班要準时....
  • But my words just go in one ear and out the other.
  • 可是,你对我的话老是一个耳朵进一个耳朵出....
  • So I don't have any choice but to fire you.
  • 所以,我没有别的选择,只好解僱你了。
  • --------
  • I haven't had a chance to prepare any notes,
  • 我没有什麼机会準备讲稿,...
  • so all I can do is start talking and play it by ear.
  • 所以我只好一面讲一面看着办。
  • --------
  • I am not sure if my wife wants me to go shopping with her on Sunday.
  • 我还不知道星期天我太太是否要我陪她去逛街买东西....
  • If she decides to go with her sister instead,
  • 要是她决定和她姐姐一起出去的话,...
  • then I can play tennis with you. Let's just play it by ear.
  • 那我就能和你去打网球.我们就看着办吧!
  • --------
EPT 美语
Top
Top
建议瀏览模式:解析度 1024x768 或以上,瀏览器建议使用 Chrome 4.0/Safari 4.0/FireFox 3.5/Edge 9.0 以上。